Wednesday 4 November 2009

Christmas Competition!

We are pleased to announce a very special Christmas competition with over $600 worth of gorgeous prizes up for grabs!

It’s easy to enter, just buy a copy of "What I wish I knew before I became a mother" from Blanky4me.com during November and you’ll go into the draw to win!
'What I wish I knew before I became a mother’ makes a great Christmas gift for friends who are new or expectant mums. With gorgeous photography and uplifting tips and advice for new parents it is a beautiful gift that they will treasure.
The prize draw will be held on Sunday 13 December and the winner will be announced at 7pm (Qld time) that night.
Prizes include:
• $150 Gold Class Cinema card
• $20 Voucher from Your Cheeky Monkey
• $20 Voucher from Little Lottie Lou Lou
• $50 Voucher from La Toriana
• $20 Owl from Milla Ruby Designs
• $25 Wooden Beads Grasper from Honey Bee Toys
• $20 Bonnet from Karimu
• $75 Prize pack from Cackleberry Kids
• $25 Aromababy Pack from Swish Lily
• $25 Voucher from Blanky4Me.com
• $30 Nappy chic wipes case and leg warmers from Belly Bumps to Baby Hugs
• $10 Bubbalog book
• $40 Voucher from Pure Earth Noosa
• $20 Voucher from My Baby Bump
• $25 Hair and jewelry accessories from Love Mum
• $20 Voucher from Purely Natural Living
• 30 minute telephone consultation with Parenting Expert Jo Ryan, author of Baby Bliss valued at $50 book.
A total of $625.00 worth of beautiful prizes just in time for Christmas!So what you waiting for, order your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment